Can i get married in arya samaj?

Firstly to marry in Arya Samaj Temple (Hindu form marriage) you both should be Hindu by religion which you are not but he is, so what is the first thing to be done is you get converted to Hinduism by Shudi ceremonies which is conducted by the Arya Samaj Mandir. Once your Shudi ceremony is done you are issued a certificate regarding this conversion by the Arya Samaj Mandir & now you both can be married according to Arya Vedic Marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir & issued a marriage certificate which you can use for getting this Hindu Marriage registered by the Marriage officer/registrar under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 & get a valid marriage certificate from him.

The documents you require for all these including conversion to Hinduism, marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir & registration of the marriage are :- proof of age of both of you, residence proof of both, passport photographs of both, at least two witnesses with ID proof for all these ceremonies & registration etc.

Whatever I have stated here is legal position which will be required for all these & best will be to engage a lawyer for all this job as you both have to give affidavits for the various ceremonies (both conversion & marriage)& registration of the Marriage etc along with other documentation which he can handle on your behalf. Don’t worry this whole work including registration of marriage can be done on the same day.

No Comments Yet.

Leave a Comment